I am often asked what people can do to make a difference for refugees in our community. The best advice I can give is to get informed, understand the facts and listen to personal stories. This resources section of my website is to help you do just that.
I have provided:
- the latest research and reports so you can understand the issues,
- explanations and definitions so you can make sense of it all,
- information on how schools can engage,
- a reading list of non-fiction and fiction on the topic of refugees and asylum seekers, and
- ways for you to get involved.